How to install security insect screen
The installation method and precautions of stainless steel security screens.
1. Measure the size of the window accurately, align the big holes and small holes on the aluminum frame, cut the aluminum frame and cover according to the size of the measurement.
2. Depending on the location of the installation, you need to drill an 8-10mm hole on the aluminum frame(the size of the hole depends on the size of the expansion bolt).
3. Determine the installation position of the alarm or transmitter, drill holes in the corner of the window frame, put one end of the wire rope into the room, and leave a sufficient length.
4. Fix the aluminum frame in the wall, drill a hole in the wall, fix the aluminum frame into the wall by the expansion bolts, followed by tightening the wire rope(do not pull too hard) continuously several times, until the rope to achieve the required tightness.
5. Put the security screen mesh between the fastening gasket and lock it, check the security screen mesh around to confirm it tight fit.
6. Seal the cover plate. (Note: pull the rivets gently to prevent deformation of the cover plate), use a shackle clamp to cut the rivet core.
7. Put on the seal, fasten the security screen mesh into the aluminum door/window frame, while leaving a section of wire rope.
8. Pull the wire rope into the room, peeled, connect the two ends of the core to the alarm or transmitter's two connection lines, then fix it on the wall.
Please Note: Security screen is not only more solid and durable then other kinds of insect screens, which also can connect with the alarm, can automatically alarm.
Please send your questions and inquiries to email@example.com .